Solsbury Solutions is delighted to be working with our client who are an industry leader in providing an affordable accommodation in Greater London.
We are currently recruiting for a part time Neighborhood Caretaker in Southall.
The main duties of this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Cleaning the communal areas of the blocks to a high standard
- Maintaining the blocks and grounds to a high standard
- Liaising with residents and reporting any breach of the Association's regulations, anti-social behaviour
- Being point of contacts for all contractors
- Being on call out of hours and acting as main contact in case of emergencies
- High standard of customer service, including completing records/monitoring sheets
- Managing emails and voicemail to provide accurate and up to date information to callers
- Responding to out of hours calls in case of emergencies
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT skills (email, smartphone)
- Customer focus
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised
- Flexibility and enthusiasm
- knowledge of H&S, including COSHH and manual handling
This is 5 day week between Monday to Saturday (with day off during the week), 26 hours per week.
Salary: £17.900 per annum
The ideal candidate will have experience in;
- Dealing with the public
- Cleaning, caretaking and building management
- Carrying out resident involvement activities
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer