As a Field Service Operative your duties will include:
- You will be required to drive a mobile equipment repair van between retail sites on a daily basis.
- You will be required to repair various retail equipment at different locations throughout the region. You will do this working from your van at Customer's sites. The repair work may involve fitting and stripping components, straightening, welding and testing. Full training will be provided for all activities.
- You will undertake completion of end of job reports, time sheets and any other documentation required, ensuring that you provide timely and accurate information on work activities.
- You will ensure all work is to the standard agreed at the completion of your training.
- You will use a company smartphone to record all work activities and complete jobs raised by the Service Office.
The minimum requirements for this role are;
- Must live in the Dartford Area.
- Must have good electrical and mechanical fault finding ability coupled with maintenance skills with suitable qualifications.
- Previous experience with MIG welding desirable.
- Must have full UK driving licence
Salary - £9.55 per hour
The role is a full time position working 4 days a week 12 hours per day.
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the role.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.