Solsbury Solutions is delighted to be working with our Client who are an industry leader in providing an affordable accommodation in Greater London.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Mobile Caretaker in Central London.
The main duties of this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Sweeping the external communal areas and ensuring there is no obstruction, litter, leaves, etc.
- Sweeping, washing and disinfecting refuse areas and bins
- Dusting, wiping, polishing handrails, skirting, ledges, light fittings
- Laying salt/sand on pathways
- Cleaning all communal glazed areas internally and externally within the reach
- Reporting dumped items, communal repairs, incidents of anti-social behaviour
- Being point of contacts for all contractors
- High standard of customer service, including advising the tenants
- Completing records/monitoring sheets
- Managing emails, phone calls and voicemail to provide accurate and up to date information to callers
- Participating in Site Inspections, training and team meetings
- Adhering to all H&S regulations, procedures and policies
- Full UK driving license
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT skills (email, smartphone)
- Customer focus
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised
- Flexibility and enthusiasm
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Dealing with the public
- Cleaning, caretaking and building management
- Monday to Friday
- 7.30am-3.30pm or 8am-4pm
- £18.564 per annum
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer