Solsbury Solutions is delighted to be working with our Client who are an industry leader in providing an affordable accommodation in Greater London.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Mobile Caretaker (Deep Clean) in Central London area.
The main duties of this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Working as a part of two man crew
- Delivering deep clean programme in communal areas of the properties (i.e. jet washing, steam cleaning, carpet shampooing, wall washing, etc.)
- Adhering to all H&S guidelines, polices and procedures
- Delivering reactive deep cleaning as required
- Assisting with communication of services, including posting communal notices
- Ensure that all logs and records are completed and maintained
- Assisting with general day to day maintenance of properties, i.e reporting repairs, dumped items, anti-social behaviour, etc.
- Providing cover to mobile cleaning team, i.e Cleaning the communal areas and maintaining the blocks and grounds to a high standard
- High standard of customer service, including completing records/monitoring sheets
- Full UK driving license
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focus
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised
- Flexibility and enthusiasm
- reliable and respectful
This is full time role, Monday to Friday, 7.30am-3.30pm or 8am- 4pm.
Salary: £18.564 per annum
The ideal candidate will preferably have experience in:
- dealing with the public
- cleaning, caretaking and building management, deep cleaning
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer