Solsbury Solutions is delighted to be working with a well-established employer in the Eastleigh area. This business is an established company within the fuel forecourt market across the UK and Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing software company with strong ambitions.
Our client are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to be responsible for the company brand and it's reputation.
Key role and responsibilities for this role:
- Manage the company brand, brand identity and it's reputation online
- Support employee engagement activities including communications and events
- Generate lead generation activities to support business expansion goals
- Manage the company digital and social media engagement activity
- Manage the in-house telesales resource to deliver campaigns
- Co-ordinate and plan event attendance, measuring and evaluating ROI
- Collaborate with the sales team and a range of external agencies to produce marketing content
- Manage and support implementation of brand guidelines across the business
- Support employee engagement activity such as internal communications
Essential knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Experience of event delivery and management
- Creating marketing content to support sales goals and wider engagement
- Working with agencies to deliver targeted messaging and communication campaigns
- Experience of measurement and evaluation of ROI
- Experience of managing SEO and website CMS
- Experience of managing corporate social media
- Knowledge and background of technology marketing and/or retail and fuel sectors
- Experience of writing tender documents
- Implementation and management of CRM
- Management of telesales activity and staff management
Salary - up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
The role is a full-time, 37.5 hours per week position (flexible working hours available)
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the role.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer