We are recruiting a ‘Marketing Executive’ to join a linen hire and laundry service that provides for restaurants in London and across the UK. The ideal candidate will be expected to enhance profitability by developing and maintaining the client’s customer portfolio of key group and independent accounts. It’s essential that the individual can own the delivery of initiatives, whilst working in complete alignment with all functional heads.
- Execute best practice focused on delivering industry leading results in the overall customer experience.
- To ensure all collateral across all channels is managed in a consistent, deliberate and innovative way that supports engagement and develops the brand within its chosen market segments.
- Deliver enhancements of our business capability through sound marketing and Business Intelligence (BI) strategies.
- Engaging with all levels of the business.
- Governance of all marketing initiatives.
- Analytical thinking to solve any problems that may arise in a quick and efficient manner.
- Produce all marketing material to a high standard.
- Provide tactical planning for the sales and marketing structure.
- Main contact on site for capturing and sharing best practice across the JSG group network.
- Deliver the site marketing budget and support profit targets.
- Negotiate contracts for the collateral and create a plan for ROI where budgets need to be exceeded.
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Substantial amount of industry experience.
- Familiarity and success with the elements related to the marketing mix.
- Strong understanding of social media management.
- Exceptional IT literacy.
- Capable of communicating and engaging with all levels of the organisation (from production floor to senior leadership team).
- Great communicator (both verbally and written).
- Action oriented, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrable track record of driving change and improvement programs within marketing.