A background in Manufacturing / Production is essential for this position as well as an engineering background dealing with complex machinery.
Experience in the entire production process including machine setting and production testing.
- The Production Manager will be overseeing all areas of production of the business including timescales, deadlines and staffing
- Testing and setting production line according to instructions and blueprints
- Planning the order of operation
- Ensuring KPIs are managed and promotion of Continuous Improvement including Lean Manufacturing, hygienic processes and internal procedures are followed
- Managing Health and Safety
- Leading/managing staff
- Championing best practices & continuous improvement
- Identifying skills to be developed
- Report into the Managing Director
Skills and Qualifications
- Production Management Experience within a Manufacturing Industry
- Ability to effectively Manage, Motivate and Grow a team
- Health and Safety, Quality Systems and Process Improvement experience
- Report writing skills and attention to detail
- Auditing and Leadership skills
- Management and Interpersonal skill
- Engineering qualifications advantageous
Due to the sensitive nature of the role, a non-disclosure must be completed prior to the successful candidate starting.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for motivated employees.
If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02380 002 315