Solsbury Solutions are delighted to be working with a global mail and parcel services company based in Chandlers Ford.
We know Summer isn't over yet, and you're probably not ready to start thinking about Christmas but we are and we need you do the same! We're recruiting now for roles starting in September and continuing throughout the festive period. Now is the perfect time, to start thinking about earning the extra cash for superstar presents to fit under your Christmas tree.
Purpose and objectives;
The job holder is responsible for sorting the mail into different customers, manual lifting will be required such as, getting bags prepared for dispatch, operate machinery when required and some administrative tasks. The successful candidate must be able to work as part of a team, be able to read and write the English language to a good standard to ensure accuracy and be able to use the computer.
Key responsibilities for this role;
- Accurate sortation of all international mail.
- Administrative tasks associated with the processing of mail.
- Some physical lifting of mail bags when required.
- Operate Machinery
- Comply fully with the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy and proactively promote equality of opportunity within the workplace.
- Bring any instances of actual or perceived discrimination, harassment or bullying to the attention of your Line Manager and HR and ensure this is dealt with appropriately.
- Ensure that the working environment is free from discrimination.
- Manage time effectively to complete workload and meet deadlines.
- Create, maintain and promote good working relationships.
No experience required, full training provided.
The role is a full-time position.
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the role.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer