Solsbury Solutions are delighted to be working with a global mail and parcel services company based in Chandlers Ford.
A Mail Sorter is required to join the team on a full time basis.
Purpose and objectives
The Mail Sorter is responsible for sorting the mail specific to different customers, manual lifting, preparing bags for dispatch, operate machinery when required and some administrative tasks. The successful candidate must be able to work as part of a team, be able to read and write the English language to a good standard to ensure accuracy and be able to use the computer.
Key responsibilities for this role
- Accurate sortation of all international mail.
- Administrative tasks associated with the processing of mail.
- Some physical lifting of mail bags when required.
- Operate Machinery
- Comply fully with the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy and proactively promote equality of opportunity within the workplace.
- Bring any instances of actual or perceived discrimination, harassment or bullying to the attention of your Line Manager and HR to ensure this is dealt with appropriately.
- Ensure that the working environment is free from discrimination.
- Manage time effectively to complete workload and meet deadlines.
- Create, maintain and promote good working relationships.
Due to the changing nature of the client's business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
The role is a full-time position.
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the role.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer