Our client excels in their industry and due to expansion, are looking for a Logistics Co-Ordinator to join their close-knit, progressive team.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working within a team, be self-motivated and a great communicator.
Your role as a Logistics and Warehouse Co-Ordinator will include:
- Processing and coordinating the daily despatch schedule requirements
- Supporting customer specific shipping requirements
- Managing stock control received from our client’s global supply chain
- Working with imports and exports
- Administrative duties
- Providing assistance in our client’s quality and inspection department during peak periods and holiday cover
- Co-ordinating and managing routine stock takes
- Moving goods in and other stock as required
- Able to consistently provide first-class accuracy and attention to detail
- A great communicator who can build authentic and meaningful relationships
- Self-motivated and thrive in a team environment
- Great at time management and prioritising your workload
- Results driven and supportive of your colleagues
- Physically able to carry out the duties needed
- GCSEs Grade A-C (Maths and English is essential) or equivalent
- Good IT (Microsoft Suite is essential) and database knowledge
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- A clean driving licence
This is a full time, permanent role, Monday to Thursday 08.45am-16.30pm and Friday 08.45am-12.30pm
£18,000 per annum (during 6-month probation) £20,000 thereafter
For more information on this role and to apply, please contact Sarah at the Eastleigh office or apply directly here.