Our client is an international multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility services solutions.
The shifts available are:
Sunday to Saturday 07:00 – 17:45
Sunday to Friday 17:45-23.00
Main duties of role:
- Have a positive attitude and willing to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment hitting hourly targets.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area putting safety first in all we do.
- That you follow all training guidance given when operating machinery or a piece of equipment.
- Helping with other general duties within the production facility which may include cleaning.
- Completing packing orders to ensure deliveries leave on time.
- Complete quality checks on the items to the required standard as trained, with a focus on delivering exceptional service.
- Load/Unload the wet/dry products into the dryers as trained.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Experience in a high volume production environment is beneficial, but full training will be given.
- The role is working on a production line, so you should be comfortable standing for long periods of time, have good manual dexterity and an eye for detail.
This role is situated near Southampton airport.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer