Solsbury Solutions are working with a global leader for the supply of Customer Shopping Trolleys, Shop Fitting Solutions, Logistics & Industry products.
As part of the L&I Team you will be required to oversee your team and your key responsibilities will be;
- You will be required to assist in the timely and effective completion of all reasonable requests made by your immediate Manager.
- You will be required to undertake a comprehensive repair and maintenance service to equipment at our Prologis Repair Centre. You will be requested to fit/strip roll cage components and carry out general roll cage maintenance duties at your site of work. You will also be required to carry out MIG welding and may be required to undertake roll cage refresh or assembly work.
- You will also be required to offer as much assistance to the Company as possible in the achievement of any reasonable request.
- You will be required to use a company smartphone to scan and record work activity (given training)
- You will work as part of a team to fulfil a daily requirement of completed cages from the site
- You will be responsible for your own safety and the safety of others; you must therefore ensure you abide by the provisions of all associated safe working procedures for repairs and inspection.
The specific requirements for this role are;
- Must be reliable, punctual and able to get to the site and back on a daily basis to fit in with shift patterns
- Must have a solid mechanical understanding
- Previous experience in MIG welding advantageous, though training will be given
- Ideally suited to individuals from a mechanical background
- Be physically fit due to nature of work
- Understand and be able to use smartphone apps
- Be able to speak and read an acceptable level of English language
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer