Location – Chandlers Ford
Hours – 37.5 - Monday to Friday
Salary details - £26 – £29,000 (DOE) + annual bonus (£3,348), paid in 4 quarterly payments
Hybrid home working – 2 days per week (business dependant after a qualifying period)
Solsbury Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruiter from either In-House or Agency environment to be an integral part of the Internal Recruitment team for our client based in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
This role will be supporting and working within the HR team.
Managing the entire recruitment process with the focus on delivering an excellent candidate journey,
- The successful applicant will need to be confident on the phone and face to face with good attention to detail. You will be able to conduct ‘role take on’ meetings with Hiring Managers to plan and organise the recruitment timetable, ensuring we are in a competitive position to attract & progress candidates throughout the recruitment journey. Liaising with all candidates and hiring managers, you will schedule interviews both online and face to face.
- Creativity along with strong literacy skills are essential to enable you to create appealing, effective adverts that draw an abundance of candidates & ensure we attract the best talent using a variety of networks on various platforms.
- You need to be computer literate with experience of working with ATS Recruitment System (Eploy or similar).
- Have a good understanding of competency-based interviews, with the ability to demonstrate your knowledge in this area. Be able to Provide Hiring Managers with CBI Questions and create templates appropriate for the role, to ensure a high standard of CBI Interviewing takes place.
- Take ownership of and drive all aspects of the recruitment process through pro-active communication and anticipation of candidate, interviewer, and recruiter requirements.
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience and recruitment process efficiency.
- Must have In-House recruitment experience.
- Knowledge of recruitment best practice principles and procedures and previous experience of recruiting in a busy, high-pressured recruitment / HR department.
- Professional and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will have the ability form effective relationships with people at all levels and to communicate well over the telephone, face to face and in writing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organising skills, diary management experience.
- Strong IT skills and experience of using databases • Highly collaborative and always seeking to improve.
- Flexible with the ability to work effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities, effectively managing expectations when required.
- A positive, proactive approach to resolving situations, using own initiative where appropriate.
- Good time management skills, able to manage changing priorities.
Solsbury Ltd are an employment business working on behalf of our clients.