LOCATION: Chandlers Ford
To provide support to the Pump Rental Solutions business unit ensuring a uniform delivery approach to all solutions and projects across the business network, meeting existing and future objectives and goals in line with our broader company strategy.
Responsible for the execution of projects, methodology and team supervision of all employees including sub-contractors, during on-site pumping installations, ensuring a culture of safety whilst delivery and high-quality service.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Installation Manager
- Promote and exercise the company’s mission statement and core values to deliver the required uniformed approach for our business strategy across the UK network.
- To supervise all aspects of the solution project from conception to completion in conjunction with the Solutions Team.
- Liaise with Installation Manager delivering up to date information on the installation progress and any potential problems and foreseeable issues.
- Carrying out on-site RAMS process, ensuring all on-site risks have been identified and stringent control measure have been put into place, with the methodology of the installation communicated to all site staff and customers at every stage.
- Supervision of the day-to-day workload of the Installation Operatives and sub-contracts on site.
- Help recruit specialist sub-contractors, if required to complete the project in hand, monitoring sub-contractors and sub-contractor procedures to ensure guidelines are maintained.
- Train, develop and motivate direct reporting staff and ensure effective management of all Installation Operatives within the network.
- Have the confidence, knowledge and experience to lead, and develop direct reports and indirect reporting individuals across our business network.
- Assist with the loading/unloading of vehicles, checking against the relevant paperwork, recording missing items, damages and fuel charges.
- To deliver internal and customers’ expectations regarding on-site safety.
- Ensure agreed customer KPI’s are met to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Advise the customer base and internal teams, to ensure a combined effort and that team work is achieved to deliver the best most efficient solutions and outcomes for the needs of their customer base.
- Establish and develop client interfaces, nurturing relationships and gaining trust and confidence in the company’s products, the services offered and the company brand.
- Identify and recommend any innovative solutions and improvement processes to make the business offering, unique and attractive whilst making the company more efficient in the way they operate.
- Continually seek out different business and opportunities to grow the customer base and service offered.
- To assist the Sales team in identifying and developing new and existing areas within the different industries across their individual regions.
- Ensure to continually improve the QHSE standards provided, focusing on best practice and a uniformed approach, enforcing and adhered to all internal and external procedural and legal requirements.
- Adhere to the company’s QHSE procedures at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in pump hire or water related industry.
- A compliant working knowledge of site Health & Safety.
- Hold a full driving licence (no more than 6 points).
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Site Supervision.
- SSSTS- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme.
- IOSH Managing Safety.
- Forklift licence.
- CSCS card holder.
- National Water Hygiene Card.
Solsbury Solutions are an Employment business working on behalf of our clients.