- £31,000-£38,000 Per Annum
- Great Company Incentives Including Employee Discounts and Bonuses
- 24 Days Holiday & Bank Holidays
- You will need to be a confident self-starter, with the ability and willingness to learn and develop skills. The role will require good communication & administration skills for both verbal and written correspondence as well as having the ability to use technology and Microsoft office. A background within Hire or within a similar industry is essential.
Main responsibilities include:
- To build a strong working relationship with all customers, by telephone contact on weekly basis, to ensure that we are their first call when they have a requirement for hired pumps.
- To make arrangements and appointments for salespeople or representatives to visit the customer and to provide better details of our equipment and to examine their requirements. To maximise the hiring of the Company’s assets in a manner that is efficient and effective.
- To ensure that all paperwork and Company systems are adhered to in a timely manner. Ensuring that contract and other systems paperwork are correct and up to date.
- Logistics – organising transport in a cost-effective manner. Ensuring collections of equipment at the end of hire agreements are collected within 48 hours. Deliveries are made to the customer when they are scheduled.
- Ensure that contract and other systems paperwork are correct and up to date. In-lieu contracts to be clearly identified and replaced immediately required equipment is available.
- Negotiate hire rates in accordance with price lists and discount policy as advised from time to time.
- To ensure all sales leads at the branch are promptly communicated to the sales staff.
Solsbury Training And Development Solutions Limited are an equal opportunities Employment business working on behalf of our clients.
Please get in touch with Imogen or Emma in the Eastleigh Office today or send us your CV.
31-38k per annum
6 months ago