You will be joining a specialist team responsible for growing and managing all aspects of an established, niche portfolio of High Net Worth and non-standard motor and home insurance clients. Our client’s own luxury and exotic cars so our emphasis will be on maintaining and maximising relationships with clients and providing professional, attentive and proactive customer service.
Duties will include:
- Obtaining accurate risk details in order to obtain suitable cover at the best price possible for new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals.
- Ensuring cover is appropriate and suitable
- Liaising with insurers to secure the best possible premium quotation at the best possible terms
- Resolving any queries from insurers or clients
- Adherence to FCA and company protocols
This is a key position in a small team of specialists, so candidates will need to have solid and recent motor insurance experience from a broking or active underwriting background.
- Talent for sales is obviously important, but as you will be dealing with our customers, you also need solid customer services skills and the ability to engage with a wide range of people.
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Motor insurance experience
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer