Solsbury Solutions (Eastleigh) are recruiting a HGV Mechanic on behalf of well known client in the commercial industry in transport, logistics and warehousing. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in this industry.
- Qualified technician to City & Guilds Level II or NVQ Level III or equivalent in motor vehicle studies.
- Diagnosis experience is essential.
- Ability to maintain, repair and fault diagnose on a range of HGV vehicles and trailers.
- A proven track record of HGV & trailer repair skills, gained from an independent or main HGV dealership with at least 3 years’ stable employment working on the tools as an HGV Mechanic.
- Class 1 or 2 Licence an advantage.
- Must be reliable.
- Provide a full C.V. and come from a proven and stable background working as an HGV Mechanic.
- To maintain and repair HGV and trailers from our site based in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
- Diagnose fault finding.
- Mobile/breakdown works as required in our service van
- up to £30k (DOE, overtime available)
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday 0700 – 1600 (may vary)
For more information and to register, please contact Emma at Solsbury Solutions in Eastleigh or apply now.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of the Clients.