Working within the goods in area, responsibilities include;
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Continuous revamping of purchase orders.
- Inputting purchase orders onto the system daily and in conjunction with the accounts department.
- Address and chase any missing/extra orders from clients.
- Process all invoices for Airlines and retail clients on a daily basis.
- Change invoice templates according to menu rotation of the selected airline or customer.
- Produce production sheets from the purchase orders for the kitchen & packing departments.
- Stock takes every month which includes logging the information down on a stock sheet and inputting into the FNB/Sage 200 system.
- Weight check paperwork and goods received sheets to be collected and filed on a daily basis.
- Daily input of invoices into the FNB/Sage 200 system.
- Raising of credit notes and also making sure that they are received before the month end accounts.
- Any other duties including projects as directed by the Procurement Manager.
40 hours per week with adhoc weekend cover
Hours: 6-2pm / 2pm - 10pm
- Supervisory experience 1 year+
- Knowledge of Sage or similar software
- Goods in/stock experience
Please note this role will be based primarily in Acton, West London for the first 6 months with relocation to their new site in Heathrow thereafter.