Our client specialises in high end desserts and patisseries. They believe every dessert should be special and they go the extra mile to make sure that each dessert lives up to expectation.
They are looking for someone to supervise a team of 15 as well as being physically hands on within the production process. The candidate will have some knowledge of a semi-automatic process line and how to process the work.
This is a great role for someone that has a passion for dessert and is looking for work during the week. There are no weekend shifts, on the odd occasion you may be required to do a shift on the weekend but that is not regularly.
- Ensure products are made to specification
- Organise workload and priorities
- Fill in procedural documentation
- Ensure staff follow procedures
- Filling hoppers
- Making mixes on the machines
- Assisting in making basic sauces
Monday to Friday - 7am start
Will have to cover holiday's so could have long days (not always)