This role will provide vital support to the branch operations and will be yard based assisting with various duties in conjunction with the loading and unloading of lorries to ensure timely delivery of pumps and associated equipment in time to meet customers expectations.
Task and Responsibilities within the yard:
- To keep the yard and workshops in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- To assist with loading and unloading of vehicles, checking against paperwork, missing, damages and fuel charges when needed.
- To assist fitting staff when required, with tasks as instructed, i.e. lifting, moving, in depot or on-site.
- To clean hire equipment prior to entry to workshop, using pressure/steam-cleaning equipment.
- To be polite and co-operative with staff/customers, and, when on-site, be aware of promoting the Company.
- To be able to communicate accurately to your supervisor, work colleagues and customers re job specifications when required e.g. ETA’s and missing and damaged items, obtaining signatures and names when delivering/collecting.
- To comply with all PPE requirements for Selwood or site regulations
- Forklift Licence COUNTER BALANCE
- Previous work history within a similar environment
- Good communicator with a can do attitude.
- Reliability is essential for this position.
- Physically fit due to the nature of the work within this role.
40 hours per week 07:30 to 15:30 , £11.55 ph pay.
This is a Temp to Permanent position
If this role appeals to you please apply now or you can call or pop into the Eastleigh Office.
Solsbury are an employment business working on behalf of our clients.