Solsbury Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller based at a manufacturing company in Southampton.
- To oversee the day-to-day accounting functions
- To supervise & train accounting staff
- To carry our month end routines and other periodic activities
- To drive and take control of a successful department and look for ways to improve processes
- To monitor internal business activities outside the financial arena
- To liaise with senior management
- Reporting to Financial Controller and Managing Director
Experience / Qualifications required
- Experience, drive and communication skills are essential
- Have achieved or are working towards their ACCA/CIMA qualifications, or equivalent, is desirable
- Computer literate. We use a very integrated CRM package, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, training will be given
- A clean driving license will be required
- Annual, profit related, bonus scheme
Available after 1 years’ service
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Automatic enrolment after 3 months with additional benefits related to the length of employment
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Additional benefits related to the length of employment
- Free Parking
Minimum of 2 years in a position of Finance Controller is expected for this role.
For more information on this role, please apply directly or call Daniel at the Eastleigh office.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of their Clients.