This role is primarily to manage the strategic development and execution of UK online retail channel strategy to achieve growth in online sales, specifically through Amazon and our website. This role requires someone who is capable of leading a project and has a developed experience of managing the full end-to-end of both Amazon Vendor Central and websites, including support in order fulfilment. Additionally, this role requires a candidate who is able to develop, guide, and deliver the strategies of the e-commerce channels to drive sales with purpose.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Full Amazon Vendor Central and website management and order fulfilment
- Amazon and website strategy development to drive sales
- Strategic management of Amazon advertising agency
- Manage product listings across all the e-commerce platforms
- Produce performance data using analytical tools
- Forecasting and catalogue optimisation
- Work with the marketing team in planning and delivering campaigns
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Developed experience with Amazon Vendor Central management
- Developed experience in Amazon advertising
- Developed experience with website management and advertising
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Experience using Shopify
- Experience with Google ads preferable
- Competent use of Excel preferable
- Experience with Mailchimp and Klavyo
The Employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to the company's policies and procedures in particular; Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality with regard to the Data Protection Act 2018 and all other relevant regulations.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst employees, suppliers and customers.
The Employee must at all times comply with his/her responsibilities with due regard to the social responsibility policy and environmental policy of the company.
The above Role Profile is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the company.
Solsbury Training and Development Solutions ltd are an employment business working on behalf of our clients.