The role involves supporting the Domestic desk operations by keeping the warehouse clean and tidy and ensuring all packaging is cleaned and ready for re-use in compliance with the company’s operating procedures.
- Ensuring warehouse is kept clean and tidy and keep the car park area free of litter.
- Clean and prepare specialist packaging.
- Ensure the fridge and freezers have sufficient stock of refrigerants
- Ensuring the premises are kept secure by keeping the shutters down and challenging anyone without a valid World Courier ID.
- Updating spreadsheets for stock levels.
- Assisting operational drivers to load / unload vehicles and assisting drivers where needed.
The successful applicant will have:
- Some warehouse experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A flexible attitude to work
- The shift pattern for this role is 40 hours per week Monday – Friday between the hours of 14.00 – 22.00.
Video Cover Letters Applicants can record a video cover letter when applying for this job