Purpose and objectives
The job holder is responsible for Lifting mail bags of up-to 25Kg placing them through x ray machines and sorting them into designated bay area.
Manual lifting will be required, getting bags prepared for dispatch, operate machinery when required and some administrative tasks.
The successful candidate must be able to work as part of a team, be able to display good literature skills.
Key responsibilities for this role;
- Accurate sorting of all international mail and parcels
- X-ray all mail bags prepare them on aircraft unit
- Loading devices and rollers before delivery to airlines for dispatch
- Heavy lifting is involved of up-to 25kg
- Cargo Operative ( Level D)
- Current DBS dated within the last 2 months
- 5 year work reference with no gaps
- Previous warehouse skills
- Physically fit
- FLT Counter Balance, not essential
- Basic PC Skills, Training will be provided
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of our clients.