Our client, a successful innovator within the hospitality marketplace are now seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team.
The role will involve;
Working Together - Engaging and legitimate within all levels of the business
Governance of all marketing initiatives – Achieving recognition at all levels of the Restaurant trading arena.
Problem Solving Process - To resolve issues by facilitating and coming up with innovative solutions to everyday problems.
Responsible for producing all marketing material through a controlled signed off process and provide tactical planning for the Sales and Marketing structure.
Working closely with the Operations Teams to build an integrated Customer Service Model and produce a yearly customer satisfaction survey to prove results.
Key Role on site for capturing and sharing Best Practice across the group network.
- Deliver site Marketing budget and to support profit targets
- Where budgets are needed, create a plan for ROI
- Negotiate contracts for our collateral
Support and Develop:
- Sponsorship initiatives to build a network of sales prospects
- Deliver the sales prospects to the relevant lead and track value realised
- Partnership with the operational teams and commercial teams to optimise the business capacity model
- The CRM data to provide valuable Business Intelligence insight developing a sales pipeline and influencing the marketplace in terms of competitor control
- The management of innovation in the sector with bespoke products and developments in the service offering
Explore all touch points and decide on how our service is best communicated via all medias including social, network and external publications.
Essential role related knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience at selection
- Ideally Degree qualified or Equivalent in Marketing
- Good level of industry experience will be considered in lieu of educational qualifications
- Familiarity and success with the elements related to the marketing mix
- Strong understanding of social media management
- High IT literacy
- Agility and Capability to communicate and engage at all levels of the organisation- from production floor to Senior Leadership Team.
- Exceptional Communicator with mature, developed verbal and numerate skills
- Developed skills in imparting knowledge and facilitating groups
- Financial acumen , Keen Analytical thinker using data to drive action
- Action oriented, energetic and enthusiastic
- Demonstrable Track Record of Driving change and improvement programs within Marketing