The main duties of this role will include but will not be limited to:
- To assist in the timely and effective completion of all reasonable requests made by your immediate Regional Manager.
- You will be required to undertake comprehensive cleaning in various areas customers premises, this may include bakery equipment, ovens, restaurant areas and associated facility structures.
- Responsible for operational performance with regard to staff under your control.
- Supervise the team under your control ensuring adherence to the company’s HR policies, health and safety policies and procedures inclusive of all applicable Safe systems of work.
- Motivate, train and develop a flexible team that will provide the highest standard of service to our customer minimising and non-productive time.
- Ensuring all customer requirements are fulfilled whilst maximising efficiency of the labour resources provided.
- Undertake the accurate recording and timely referral of timesheets to the head office.
- Liaise with store managers and staff to help develop and maintain excellent working customer relationships.
- On occasions you may be required to work at locations that are deemed too far from home to return, which may result in overnight stays away from home. When required to stay in a hotel the company will pay for this and an evening meal and breakfast, as defined in the expenses policy (currently to the value of £22 per overnight stay), for which vat receipts must be submitted to the Service Office along with the relevant expenses form.
- You will also be required to complete a weekly roster, provide training and coaching to all staff to ensure that they are able to undertake the requirements of their contracts of employment.
- You should be aware of the standard of works required within the service level agreements between our client and their customers and seek clarity if you deem necessary from the Service Office.
- You will monitor and evaluate the service to the customer, highlighting any gaps in service/standards and/or issues and taking appropriate action to resolve them, involving escalation to your Manager if needed.
- You will be responsible for your own health & safety and the safety of all others working with you and members of staff, public and customers in your working vicinity; you must therefore ensure you abide by the provisions of all associated safe working procedures for the repairs, maintenance and inspections you carry out. It is the responsibility of the employee’s Line Manager to ensure all staff are trained and competent, but it also the responsibility of the employee to raise all concerns relating to training to their line Manager. You will follow safe systems of work set out by the company in all instances and follow the company protocol for reporting accidents, near misses or store specific issues.
- You will be aware and comply fully with the Company Vehicle Information policy and report any incidents, accidents, theft, damage or faults as per policy to the Fleet Department and the appropriate forms are completed as per the policy.
- You will be aware of the Company Policy relating to provision of working equipment and ensure any damage to equipment is reported and any lost equipment is reported immediately.
- You will attend all relevant training sessions that are deemed necessary by the group subject to reasonable notice
- You will also be required to offer full assistance to the Company when possible in the achievement of any reasonable requests.
- Where staff fail to operate by the necessary Safe system of work or breach health and safety, it is your responsibility to seek advice if retraining or disciplinary action may be applicable
- Dealing with customers including customer complaints referring this to your direct line manager.
- Responsible for the communication between the workforce and your Regional Manager
- Compliance to company policies and group management systems
- Please be advised this list is not exhaustive and works in conjunction with any reasonable request made by your direct line manager. The above accountabilities and main duties are provided as a guide in order to help you more effectively run the team operation.
The specific requirements for this role are;
- Must have experience of running a small team.
- Previous experience in HR and Employment Law advantageous.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- To liaise with employment agencies and HR and payroll departments
- Basic understanding of Information Technology systems
- Full driving licence with minimal endorsements essential
Full training will be provided.
The role is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the role.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer