A Deep Clean Operative is required to join their operation in Southampton.
The main duties of the role will include;
- You will be required to assist in the timely and effective completion of all reasonable requests made by the Service Office or your Supervisor / Line Manager.
- You will be required to undertake comprehensive cleaning in various areas within the customers premises, this may include bakery equipment, ovens, restaurant areas and associated facility structures.
- On occasions you may be required to work at locations that are deemed too far from home to return, which may result in overnight stays away from home. When required to stay in a hotel the company will pay for this and an evening meal and breakfast, as defined in the expenses policy (currently to the value of £22 per overnight stay), for which vat receipts must be submitted to the Service Office along with the relevant expenses form.
- You should be aware of the standard of works required within the service level agreements between the company and their customers and seek clarity if you deem necessary from the Service Office.
- You will monitor and evaluate the service to the customer, highlighting any gaps in service/standards and/or issues and taking appropriate action to resolve them, involving escalation to your Manager if needed.
- You will be responsible for your own health & safety and the safety of all others working with you and members of staff, public and customers in your working vicinity; you must therefore ensure you abide by the provisions of all associated safe working procedures for the repairs, maintenance and inspections you carry out. It is the responsibility of the employee’s Line Manager to ensure all staff are trained and competent, but it also the responsibility of the employee to raise all concerns relating to training to their line Manager. You will follow safe systems of work set out by the company in all instances and follow the company protocol for reporting accidents, near misses or store specific issues.
- You will be aware and comply fully with the Company Vehicle Information policy and report any incidents, accidents, theft, damage or faults as per policy to the Fleet Department and the appropriate forms are completed as per the policy.
- You will be aware of the Company Policy relating to provision of working equipment and ensure any damage to equipment is reported and any lost equipment is reported immediately.
- You will attend all relevant training sessions that are deemed necessary by the group subject to reasonable notice.
- You will also be required to offer full assistance to the Company when possible in the achievement of any reasonable requests.
£8.46 per hour
The specific requirements for this role are;
- Must live in the Southampton area.
- Must be reliable and punctual and able to work unsociable hours
- Full driving licence may be essential depending on location, with minimal endorsements