We're looking for an ambitious and analytical individual to join a well established manufacturing company in Bridgend.
Whilst working in the role, you will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of data for an established data warehouse already in operation. You'll be expected to expand the scope of BI reports and cubes by collaborating with the business and increasing the added value of our BI systems across the group.
Maintain the logical and physical Data Models for the Data Warehouse as well as monitor the data accuracy by using data quality rules from a number of different data sources.
- Owner of Data warehouse
- Update and development Sales scorecard
- Update and development Purchasing Scorecard
- Owner of Group data Collection
- Owner Design, maintain business cubes
- Support Integration of other data sources e.g. Group ERP, CRM
- Analyse business needs with key users from within the business
- Support IT Director with running and managing Projects
- Monitor data Accuracy
- Microsoft SQL Database Development / Business Intelligence experience
- Minimum of 2 years working within a similar industry
- Expert level SQL Server experience including heavy background with the Microsoft tools SSRS, SSAS, SSIS and Power BI
- Experience with extracting data from a number of data sources in to one common data warehouse
- Experience with applying slowly changing dimensions
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.