Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team. This will be a full time, permanent role.
The ideal candidate will be professional, customer focused and organised.
Customer Service duties to include (but not extended too):
- Co- ordinating the processing of all customer orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Outbound telephone sales to existing UK retail customers
- Inputting orders onto online systems
- Credit control for existing accounts
- Responding to queries, questions and comments from customers using the online shop
- Liaising with accounts, warehouse and field sales staff
- Welcoming visitors and answering the telephone with a professional, friendly and polite manner
- Sort through incoming/outgoing post and packages
- Liaising with warehouse staff for deliveries and collections
- Ensuring all areas such as Reception, Post Room and Meeting Rooms are kept tidy and well organised
- Assisting other departments where necessary
£18,000- £22,000 dependent on experience
Experience and Training
To be considered for this role you must be competent in MS Office suite and working with CRM systems.
It is essential you have experience in Customer Service, communicating with both business customers and end consumers. Experience with Navision is desired.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, organised and be able to prioritise their workload whilst working to deadlines and under pressure. You will be helpful, have an approachable disposition and possess a resilient nature.
Working hours will be Monday- Friday 8.45am- 5.30pm.
- 23 days annual leave
- 5% pension plan with free financial advice
- Healthcare cash plan
Solsbury Solutions are an Employment Agency working on behalf of their Clients.