Solsbury Solutions is delighted to be working with a well-established employer in the Eastleigh area. This business is an established company within the fuel forecourt market across the UK and Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing software company with strong ambitions.
A C# Developer is required to work on different projects and technologies. This role is highly suited to a dynamic and driven full-stack developer.
Key role and responsibilities for this role:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Reviewing old applications and defining functionality to facilitate rewriting
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing and building C# ASP.NET MVC applications
- Excellent knowledge and experience in object-orientated design and development
- Knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server and related .NET technologies
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of retail (convenience & forecourt) and EPOS would be an
- Experience building WinForms and WPF applications (including MVVM)
- Experience of working with service orientation and related technologies (SOAP, WCF, REST,
- Experience with the ASP.NET framework and Web API infrastructure
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Salary - up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
The role is a full-time, 37.5 hours per week position (flexible working hours available)
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the role.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer