Working for a Café Style Brasserie, based in the heart of Chiswick High Road, with intimate surroundings and a family atmosphere.
Key role and responsibilities for this role:
- • Reporting directly to the owner of the business
- • Stand-alone role
- • 1 direct report – Kitchen Porter
- • Cooking Breakfast/Brunch to order (25 covers)
- • Re order food supplies
- • Administration / Allergen knowledge
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 2+ Years Experience as a Chef de Partie or Higher
- Previous experience cooking English Breakfast /Brunch
- Good Knife skills
- Chef Whites /Knives
Location: Chiswick, West London
Hours: 7am – 3pm / 11am – 7pm, working 5/7 days a week
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.