We are looking for Chef De Partie's with a minimum 2 years experience who have worked in a food manufacturing background.
Salary - £21,000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
5 out 7 shift
- Assist in the production of a consistent level of high quality food which is served on time and in line with the food specification standard
- Work towards achieving the departments and organisation’s objectives of continuously improving customer service.
- To organise your shift with direction from the senior sous chef/s, chef manager/head chef and accept your ‘role’ within the kitchen team in order to meet the demands of the kitchen department.
- To store, prepare, cook food of the highest standards
- Ensure your areas of responsibility are kept to the highest levels of cleanliness and tidy at all times
- To ensure completion of all food safety records during your shift
- Comply with all working instructions, identifying procedures and continually look for improvements in services and systems
- Encourage on-going department/inter-department relationships, to include exchanging information to solve problems and make decisions
- Be pro-active and diligent in the control of food budget, stock levels and waste in areas of responsibility
- Assist in the motivation, training and self development of individuals in the department and the catering team
- Continually develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position
- Support the senior sous chef/s, chef manager and head chef at all times
- Continually monitor quality by both visual and written checks
- Keep the Senior Sous chef/chef manager/head chef informed of all relevant matters and liaise over key catering and non-specific issues
- Communicate effectively any requirements that may be required to complete tasks you are instructed to carry out