Solsbury Ltd are delighted to be working on behalf of our client based in Chandlers Ford who are recruiting a Business Unit Administrator.
This role will provide a wide range of administrative and office support to the Business Unit, Executive PA and Strategic Project Manager to facilitate the effective operation of the Business Unit and also provide travel support to the company.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Arrange travel and accommodation for staff.
- Process Business Unit staff expenses.
- Production and submission of Business Unit’s outsourced call centre.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, book venues, organise refreshments.
- Maintain up to date Business Unit’s starter pack literature.
- Assist with ad hoc admin such as; PowerPoint presentation, letters etc.
- Assist Team EA with the maintenance of Business Unit’s intranet page.
- Assist with corporate entertaining arrangements and specific charity projects.
- Assist with coordination and preparation of project meetings, including preparation of agendas.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Tender and Contracts Team.
- Undertaking ad hoc duties and projects as and when required.
- Provide annual leave cover to Executive Team Assistant.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Business administration qualification (NVQ2) is preferred but not essential.
- Effective organisational, planning, and prioritising skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to maintain demanding deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Willingness to further develop skills and knowledge via internal training.
- Competitive salary.
- Eligible for company bonus scheme.
- Pension scheme with contribution based on total earnings not just salary.
- 24 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
- Increasing annual leave entitlement with long service.
- Support for development and training.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Employee discount scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- This role is open to hybrid working (i.e. working from home and in the office) pattern.
Solsbury Training and Development Solutions Limited are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of our clients.