Solsbury Solutions are delighted to be working with a well-established employer in the Eastleigh area. This business works within the fuel forecourt market across the UK and Europe.
A Business Development Manager is required to generate sales and create opportunities.
Key role and responsibilities for this role:
- To create new opportunities in the Convenience Retail and Petroleum Forecourt sectors with the companies services, products and solutions.
- To generate sales of new projects, software and service in line with the companies solution set.
- Owning and delivering the revenue target and maximising selling opportunities.
- To account manage one or more existing national account customers, developing multi-level relationships with current and new stakeholders. To retain existing revenue and drive account growth through the introduction of new products, services and projects.
- To develop clear development plans for all allocated Major Accounts and prospective target customers.
- To conduct regular customer service reviews with input from Service Operations.
- To support the marketing strategy by contributing to exhibitions, PR and trade advertising.
- To represent the company at relevant industry events, stands and exhibitions.
- To adhere to the internal administrative reporting implemented by the Sales Team.
- To attend Sales Meetings and cluster meetings.
- To engage with customers to fully understand their requirements/expectations and to be able to communicate these to the internal technical team.
- Be able to network and develop key relationships both internally and externally.
- To respond and effectively to RFI's.
- To be active within the Sales Team and promote inter-departmental team working.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Passion and energy for the Convenience and Forecourt retail sectors.
- Experience of the UK Forecourt Petroleum sector highly preferable.
- Experience in selling to Tier 1 & 2 retailers and multi-level selling desirable.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Negotiating and selling.
- Team player within a fast-paced environment.
Salary - up to £55,000 (depending on experience)
The role is a full-time position.
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer