We are currently recruiting assembly operatives for the UK's largest privately owned manufacturer of fitted kitchen, fitted bedroom and fitted bathroom furniture. Working in a purpose-built, state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution facility in Yorkshire.
You will be expected to:
- load kitchen units for transport
- assemble kitchen cabinets and units
- process kitchen worktops
We will provide you:
- a 3-month probation period then a permanent contract
- a minimum of 39 hours per week
- an hourly rate £9.30-£10.00
- an overtime rate of 150% above 39 hours
- a work uniform
- a shift pattern from Monday to Friday
- the ability to work overtime
We will require you to:
- be punctual and have a great attention to detail
- be available for all shifts
- be available to take a permanent contract after your probation period
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
To apply for this position, please contact our Wakefield office at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +441924666529.
‘We are an agency and an equal opportunities employer’