Solsbury Solutions are working on behalf of a well reputed and established business to recruit an Administrator for their rapidly expanding office in Romsey.
Established as a family run business for over 40 years, the successful candidate will not only benefit from a modern, bespoke office but ongoing training and incentives as well as free on-site parking.
As an Administrator you will need to possess strong IT skills, an understanding of SEO and CPC campaigns and a working knowledge of Social Media and Marketing.
A genuine interest in the environment and an understanding of eco-friendly products is desirable.
Supporting the business as an Administrator, you will:
- Assist clients by answering product and service questions
- Make outbound calls to customers to introduce and upsell products and services
- Maintain customer records by updating account information on the CRM
- Resolve product/service issues by listening to the customer, determining the cause of the issue and following up to ensure the issue is fully resolved
- Answer inbound customer calls, process sales and payments
- Assist in growing and maintaining a social media prescence
- Manually make adhoc changes to the website
- Maintain and update the online catalogue – this will include creating and updating records and using an Excel spreadsheet
- Liaise effectively with all colleagues and internal departments
- Gain an understanding of all technology used within the company and the solutions that are offered to clients and prospective clients
- 8.30am – 17.00pm Monday to Friday.
For more information, please contact Kimberley today on 02380 002315.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of their clients.