In house training provided
Eastleigh - £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- 5% Contributory Pension,
- Private Health Care,
- 25 Days Annual Leave,
- plus additional one day Birthday Holiday and Enhanced maternity, adoption, paternity, and sick pay
Our Client is an international loss adjusting company with its head office near Southampton, Hampshire. Providing high quality solutions to claim situations. Trading for over 25 years and now private equity backed, they have earned a reputation for quality domestic and commercial loss adjusting with specialisms in subsidence, property, liability and high net worth claims.
The company takes pride in the quality, experience and passion of its staff. This is reflected in the reputation they have earned, with a loss adjusting product that has been developed and refined and has been consistently rated as "Excellent" in external client audits.
As they enter their next stage of growth, our Client is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their BASE UK risk management division.
Reporting into the National Survey Manager, the Administration Assistant will work as part of a team to support the wider business, providing a range of tasks. You will be expected to always show a high level of application and professionalism. As well as have a real hunger for challenges and be interested in the more complex and technically challenging aspects of the role.
Key responsibilities of the Administration Assistant include:
- Acknowledge receipt of new instructions from clients
- Data Entry into Base Horizon System
- Interact with Surveyors and Clients to meet agreed timescales
- Upload survey reports and dispatch survey reports to clients electronically
- Liaise closely with Subcontractors and clients via the telephone and email to ensure smooth operation of systems and processes
- Handle incoming telephone calls in a professional manner, deal with any queries and escalate if required
- Build and maintain a close rapport with our valued clients
- GCSE English & Maths or equivalent
- Previous experience in an administrative function with an underwriting environment would be advantageous
- Strong administration skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written with an ability to articulate complex issues
- Good technical and problem-solving skills with an eye for identifying solutions
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Quality driven with high levels of attention to detail
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, and confident, ability to be assertive and persistent when required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good commercial acumen