The successful applicant must be an enthusiastic all-rounder possessing and able to demonstrate computer literacy in all MS Office applications, including e-mail clients and web browsers.
Candidates will also need to demonstrate an excellent telephone manner to be part of a small team in a busy office environment where customer service experience would be an advantage, and accounts.
We require someone with a ‘can do, flexible’ attitude and a team-worker with a mature outlook and a natural understanding for attention to detail is essential in this demanding and varied role.
Comprehensive training will be given in all aspects. Working hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- To understand and assist with processing timesheets
- Deal with customers enquires and bookings
- Keep an accurate account with employee hours and rates
- Attention to detail is a must on recording payments coming into the business
- You must have 1 years experience in the similar role
- Ideal if the candidate can speak more than 1 language
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of our clients.