Solsbury Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Internal Sales Advisor for a builder’s merchant company based in Southampton.
You will be based in the branch and be part of a dedicated internal sales team committed to increase sales within team and branch.
Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
- You will be responsible for all things sales related, working with the other internal staff, to help create a proactive and sales orientated culture
- You will provide support to the external sales representative, raising quotes & orders, providing back-up support while they are out on the road
- Sourcing non-standard products and negotiating prices
- To maximise sales opportunities and to upsell
- To build and maintain a business relationship to new and existing clients
- Responding to a wide range of queries from customers (both trade and retail)
- Helping in all areas of the branch operation as necessary
- A minimum of 2 year’s sales experience within the same industry (Builders merchants) is required for this role
- You will need to be confident, and sales focused, be adept at decision making, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in sales is essential
- A can-do attitude to all aspects
- Attention to detail is key to all orders made
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Sound knowledge of building materials, both heavy and light side
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- £25,000 p/a
- 40 hours per week. (plus some Saturday mornings on a rota)
- 22 days holiday per annum (+ Bank Holidays)
- Free Parking on site
- Company pension
To be considered for this role you will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
For more information on this role, please apply directly or call Daniel Ayres at the
Eastleigh office for more information.
Solsbury Solutions are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of their