Solsbury Solutions is delighted to be working with a well-established employer in the Eastleigh area. This business is an established company within the fuel forecourt market across the UK and Europe.
A 1st Line Technical Support Analyst is required to be the first point of all of calls and escalating any issues and to log and update on to the call management system.
Main role responsibilities:
- Technical Support Analyst is the First point of contact for all calls. It is your responsibility to ensure that calls are answered within the KPIs. Issues are logged both by email and telephone, and B2B for all customers.
- You will need to follow the basic processes and diagnostics (1st fixes) to establish the exact problem on site and where possible take call to resolution within agreed SLAs.
- You will be responsible for escalating issues according to the HTEC escalation process and ensuring the right people are aware of any issues that need attention
- You will be expected to Log & update all calls on both HTEC call management system (Metro) and in some cases certain third party systems (e.g Verisae).
- It is the Technical Support Analysts responsibility to ensure that the call management systems are up to date with all necessary relevant information. You are expected to provide software support using Remote Control/Access systems, following basic processes and diagnostics to establish the exact problem on site and implement fixes. This includes providing Technical support for both HTEC engineers and third party engineers on site and escalating to 2nd Line when necessary.
- You will be expected to represent HTEC in a professional manner when discussing issues with the customer and in some cases third party companies ensuring you leave them confident in your ability to provide the support required.
- You will be expected to notify specific HTEC management and the Customer management team via email using the agreed escalation procedure for all high level issues, with regular updates when requested (or necessary) as per procedure.
- You will ensure that all system alerts are dealt with in a proactive manner and will be expected to provide support to the Operations Team & Service Desk Administrator when necessary.
- You will be required to assist with the Implementation of new software, hardware releases and adhoc rollouts as part of a team, ensuring that procedures are followed and installations double checked at all times.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
(Basic understanding of the below would be preferred but not essential)
- Windows Operating System ranging from 2000 – Windows 7
- Network infrastructure
- Borland & SQL
- Visual Basics and C#
- Microsoft office
- Petrol forecourt systems
- Card Payment Processes
- Remote Connections
(Understanding of the below is essential to the position)
- Oral and written communication skills
- NVQ1/GCSEs and above (or equivalent) in key competencies
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Problem analysis/problem solving
- Good Timekeeping
- Attention to detail
- Working in a very pressurized environment
- Understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- Computer Literate
- Quick learner
- up to £19,750
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer