What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that stores information on your computer after visiting a website.
We use different types of cookie for different purposes. Please see details below.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Without accepting these cookies, you won’t be able to use our website.
These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors using our website and how they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works and ensure that visitors are finding what they need efficiently and easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more specific to you and your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can see more details about the purpose of each cookie we use below:
- volcanic_saved_jobs_id - This is used to store some jobs for users before they register on the website. These jobs can then be logged on the users account when they do register.
- volcanic_rumble_uid - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to track and record the unique actions of each user on the website. By default it has no expiry date. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
- _user_logged_in - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to keep the user logged in if they leave the website and return. By default it expires after the users session ends. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
- _oliver_session - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to track the users session on the website for Analytics. By default it expires after the users session ends. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
- Google_cid – This cookie is used by Google analytics and identifies any advertising campaigns we are running.
- TawkConnectionTime – This cookie is used by a third party and records the previous registration time stamp, when a visitor is using the online chat on our website.
- Tawk_ <propertyId>: This cookie is also used by a third party and provides the socket connection URL.
You can block cookies by changing the cookie settings in your browser, which allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you do alter your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access every area of our website.